Thursday 28 July 2011

Week 2- Logo Concepts

Logo Concepts
After selecting a group and production name 'Tocho'. I immediately researched what hell Tocho meant!
Tocho is a Native American Name meaning mountain lion.

I have created many concepts sorrounding the lion and have even attempted incorporating native american tribal patterns into some logo's. Please note that theses concepts are indeed just concepts, rough sribbles and ideas I have put down on paper - please dont judge me on my type! I have currently just placed type in to help with my composition! and haven't given much consideration to it....yet!
Tuesday 10am- concepts have been placed on the 'Wall of Death' ( a constructive, sometimes embarrassing wall, where you recieve feedback from peers and lecturers).
Two main logo cocepts have been selected to be pushed and develop further 
- stay tuned!

Definition of Chosen Words-
SERENDIPITY
Serendipity is when someone finds something that they weren’t expecting to find
REFUSE
Matter thrown away or rejected as worthless; trash.
DOCUMENTARY
Presenting facts objectively without editorializing or inserting fictional matter
MERLEAU PONTY
Ponty was a french philospher who took great awarenesss to role that perception plays in understanding the world


No comments:

Post a Comment